Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September Testimonials

On a recent trip to Texas, I used Texas Motorcycle Adventures, and from the very start, it was an easy and pleasant experience. Being a family run business, you get personal service and great advice on which motorcycle will suit you best. I was able to collect the motorcycle and leave my car in a secure place. I was supplied a helmet, and after I signed some forms, was away very quickly. The motorcycle was well maintained and clean, complete with luggage. New Braunfels is a centrally located city, with access to some of Texas' best roads around the Hill Country. Complimentary maps and great routes were provided. I have rented motorcycles in many places in the US, and no one has beaten the quality of service and value I received from Texas Motorcycle Adventures. I will use them again when I visit Texas.
A. Breeden; Luxembourg



Just wanted to thank you for the great rental the other weekend. The 1200 GS ran without issue, and it was nice to try it out to see if it was the right bike for purchase. I just got a 2010 1200 GS, so other than having my own, I'd love to rent from you again. I would gladly recommend you to any friends traveling in the area over the weekend in need of a bike.
A. Freeman; San Antonio, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment